Security and Privacy Notice
* The Joint Communications Support Element website is provided as a public
service by JCSE.
* Information presented on JCSE's website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline, photo and image credits is requested.
* For site management, information may be collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system may employ software programs to create summary statistics for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest to the public, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. User-supplied information provided for the purpose of requesting information is destroyed by JCSE following the transaction of information to the requester.
* For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
* Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
* Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
* If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact our webmaster.
* For additional information about JCSE and policies relating to this publicly accessible web site email Public Affairs or you may also write to:
Joint Communications Support Element
8532 Marina Bay Drive
Tampa, FL 33621